From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 06:33:35 -0700
Hi, gang.

I just thought I would reply to the "Gosh, aren't wood pellets great"
thread with a cautionary note.

Yes, wood pellets are great, except if you have a ferret who's alergic to
pine.  My oldest, Ebisneezer, was named for the fact that exposure to pine
makes him, well... you can guess.

So be cautious with your wood pellets.  Be aware that if someone in your
cage starts sneezing a lot shortly after you put them it, it might be time
to go back to Yesterday's News.

Oh, and a side note.  Since I hear so many complaints about pet stores, I
thought I'd mention the one in my area.  I was over there the other day,
getting fish for my uncle's pond.  On a whim, I wandered over to the small
animal section of the store, and found there a large, well-aired cage, with
a half-dozen kits (too young, really, but that's not really the pet store's
fault) lounging around in fun-nels and hammocks, lookin' happy and cool
with the world.

Regan
Ebisneezer Scrooge - Hey!  Who stole my chewweasel?
David Copperferret - I blame the fish, man!