Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 06:17:31 PDT
Many of you suggested that I take Reece to the vet because I was putting
his life in danger.  Well you were right.  Anyway, I did take him to the
vet yesterday, but the vet really was not much help.  There is only one vet
that will look at ferrets in my town, only one more within 100 miles.  I
took him to mine.  My vet squeezed his tummy etc... and said that reece
felt fine.  He said that if reece acted any way unusual to bring him back
asap.  No xrays, or anything.  He did take his temp though and it was
normal.  Is my vet not doing enough>??  Reece is acting completely normal
right now.  He is no longer slow, still eats fine and poops fine.  Right
now he is running around like crazy trying to get to my boyfriends orange
pop... which he is not allowed to have... I am greatful for everybodies
help... I love my baby and would do anything to save him.  Therefore, does
anyone know any good ferret vets in the galesburg area, the one that is
within 100 miles is my vets brother and I called him and he suggested the
same thing my vet did... I think i need a new vet....

Tara