Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 17:59:39 EST
I am sad to report that on Wednesday morning I had to help my little
Sassy Jill to the Bridge.  Sassy was 9 years old, and has reigned as
Queen of our house for many happy years.  Please help her find Buster.
He is a handsome sable boy who has been there over 2 years, and during
his life was Sassy's best friend, soul mate, and royal consort.  Please
also help her find Mosby and ET, two more members of her court who are
waiting up there.

Sassy was a beautiful little blaze girl with a lot of pizzazz.  She came
to our house when she was about 6 months old, and immediately stole all
our hearts.  Fortunately, until recently, she was very healthy and
active.  However, about a year ago she did fall victim to an insulinoma.
Because of her age, we did not feel she was a good surgical candidate.
For a time we were able to control things with medication, but recently
even with increasingly larger doses, her blood sugar levels fluctuated
wildly, greatly diminishing her quality of life.

Please let her know how much we love and miss her.  She will always be
the Queen of my heart.

Danee
ADV - If your ferret hasn't been tested, you don't know!  For more
information visit: http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom</A>