Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 00:33:18 EDT
I don't post often, but have tried to keep up with the reading.  I would
have sent this anonymously, but they say that confession is good for the
soul - besides, my sig would have given me away anyway.

The recent "discussion" on whether ferrets were edible, plus similar
threads that occurred on this forum in the past (including ferrets playing
in BBQ sauce and leaving pawprints everywhere) are starting to g-g-get to
me.  The other night, to my horror, I found myself singing as I did the
ferret-chores....

           "Oh, I wish I were an Oscar-Mayer Weasel -
            That is what I truly want to be-hee-heeee!
            'Cause if I were an Oscar-Mayer Weasel,
            Everyone would be in love with me!"

*sigh* I'd think I was going crazy, except that's impossible - the ferrets
stashed my mind a long time ago.

Carla Smith  <><
WhyNot? Ferrets
http://www.whynotferrets.com
ICQ:  29478475
member, Rio Grande Domestic Ferret Club, El Paso, TX
"Every pet deserves to be loved, and to have someone cry over them when
they're gone."