From:
Harry Silvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 20:38:58 -0500
Almost two years ago, we purchased on ebay, (when there were only a dozen
or two ferret things a day), some homemade pouches that were lined with
imation lambs wool and the guys really love them on a cold winters night.
There are single pouches and multi-pouches.  I just reviewed 471 ferret
articles on ebay and did not find them.  Does any of the rescues, make and
sell them.  If you do and can send us a picture, we need to replace them.

Harry C. Silvis/Zora Mae Silvis
KENNESAW GRAPHICS
3166 Cherokee Street, Ste 101
Kennesaw, Georgia 30144
770.421.1415    Fax 770.421.1745
"The Biggest Little Print Shop in Kennesaw"

                          ^^^^^^^
                      ^^            ^^^
      ()--(a)      /               ^^^
   (@=@=)    \   /                 \
   O__)  \ \_/                         \                              ^^
      \ * \                                   \                           / /
      /\ * )   /                               \^/v^/v^/v^/^/
      \ \  \    \/\    _____/        \   \^v/^v/^v/^v/^
     / /___  \  /                \  /    /
      \ \       / /                    \ \  /
     $$_/ $$_/             $$$$_/

  The Twelve Ferrets of Kennesaw Graphics
  RIP  Mr. EDward 5/7/00 -He taught us so much
  RIP  Podo 10/11/00 - A gentle Giant
          Bennie was adopted 10/31/00

**NOTICE: This message is being sent via email.  I have no delusions as
to it's secrecy or my control over where may end up, who reads it or the
interpretations of any opinions expressed.  If it is to you, great--I would
appreciate your keeping it that way .  If it's not, then it's not.  What
you read within or into it is up to you and, so you won't have to demand
it.  I apologize in advance if you are confused, offended, irritated,
entertained or challenged by any of the content.  The web's a long way
from being a confidential communications medium, bubba.**