From:
anna walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 20:42:35 -0500
Hi Everyone, With CJ's permition I added a prize to her raffle, it is a
silver wrap around ferret ring from Ferretware.  I think it will be the
5th prize in her raffle so if you haven't already got your tickets get
them NOW before time runs out.  She has a beautiful quilt for the 1st
place winner and alot of wounderful prize's for the 2nd,3rd,4th,and5th
place winners.  Before it's too late go to her website and order your
tickets.  GOOD LUCK !!

Sinseraly
Anna and The Fuzzy Zoo