Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 13:46:55 -0600
Yes Kris you did take my post out of context. You and others may have
misunderstood my post. Considering this is a situation that has
passions running high and tempers flaring I may not have been clear
enough in my post to avoid a misunderstanding from those who don't know
me. When it comes to ferret issues my posts are blunt, I'm not one for
fluffing posts or play on words.

My post didn't state your pictures were altered, that was stated in
DM's daughter's post.

I asked that my suggestion be relayed to the McKay's to find out if
they would be willing to agree to a neutral party visit that would
include photographing the area.

One can't replace or repair sheds and rows of mink and ferret cages in
a short time, particulary if they are in debilidated and injurious
conditions. Starving, dehydrated, frightened ferrets can't be fattened
up or rehabbed overnight, deep wounds won't heal quickly, thick ice
can't be thawed and grounds dried out quickly, and the grounds can't be
cleaned up quickly either. The time involved in all these issues could
take weeks to months depending on the number of people devoting time
and effort to the project and how long it takes for the land to
recover.

My suggestion was an arrangement that would be conducted by a neutral
party with documentation that would have no reason to be disputed by
the DM family.

tle