From:
Pie O' Pah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2014 23:45:17 -0400
Dear Caroline,

It was a lovely, blue-sky day at the Bridge when Jonesy arrived, and
arrived he did, and this is very important to know, not once did he
get lost.

While earthly bound, hoomins and fuzzie's alike can find themselves
lost from time to time, because that is indeed part of truly living,
and living truly. Sometimes we need to get lost in order to be found,
we need to loose our scene of direction in order to appreciate those
who come into our lives to set things right, and in becoming lost, we
get an opportunity to see things we wouldn't have otherwise seen if
we played things safe.

But the journey we make coming to the Bridge, is a far different thing
indeed. It is the one path we take with complete confidence, and with
an overwhelming feeling of love and joy.

It always starts the same, the Bridge Greeter Arrival Office will
dispatch several teams of Fuzzit Angels, a mixture of Love, Comfort,
and Guidance. They are sent to watch over not only the inbound fuzzit,
but their family as well. They do their best to soothe each and
everyone in the family, especially the farents, who need it the most,
because they are the ones saying goodbye, but you must know this is
only for a short time, one day you will be here as well.

For the Bridge destined fuzzit, they are there to share with them the
magical and wonderful experience's they had when each of them left for
the Bridge. These shared experiences help prepare that fuzzit's body
and soul for what to expect when they leave their earth bound bodies.
That sense starts with lightness. Then all illness, fear, and pain
sloughing away like shedding a seasonal coat. The knowledge that even
as they are leaving, all the things they may have lost along the years
they lived, are returned.

On our way to the Bridge, we walk gently through all of our very best
memories, and they become so crystal clear, that we never forget them,
and instead use them as peaceful stepping stones from the arms which
held and loved us best, to the Bridge where we find that we are again
made completely whole in every way possible.

Sight is returned, thus allowing us to not just remember but to "see"
all their favourite hidey holes, comfy sleeping spaces we had, our best
toys, but most of all, your beautific face's. All of which are dearly
imprinted forever upon our hearts and committed to our memories always.

Hearing, especially for those who were born never able to, is the best
gift, because words once only felt, can be heard, and are of the
greatest comfort offered to us indeed. Stumpy tails fill out to what
they were meant to be, and everything that made us a whole, fuzzy,
little being is returned as if it has never been lost.

Yet another way we are found, and the very best in my book.

So if you've followed along, then you know Jonesy was never alone, or
scared. He was shown the very best of his life with you, he gained all
that time took away from him, and he flew to us upon wings created from
love, memories, and just a little bit of Angel magic, and the best part
is he arrived to be Greeted by those that knew and loved him both up
close and afar.

As so when at last I arrived at the Bridge, there stood this handsome
sable boy. He looked to be healthy, happy and peaceful, and on each
side of the Bridge were dozens, and dozens of softly, glowing candles,
each one lit by someone who knew and loved the both of you, and always
will.

In Love & In Comfort,
Pie O' Pah