From:
Mia and Patrick Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 10:14:25 -0800
Hi Folks
At 5 am my ferret mommy instinct kicked in and suddenly I was wide awake!
Ran off to the ferret room and of course!  Trixie was having her babies!
Two at that time and a third on the way.  By 9 am nine ferrets had been
born, unfortunately she rejected two and they didn't make it.  So we have,
SEVEN GIRLS!!!!  I've sexed them three times But I am going to check again
as they get older, I must be wrong, SEVEN GIRLS ????  Here's the kicker,
the two that she rejected were BOYS!!  Hmmm... a sexually biased mommy
ferret??

The delivery was problem free, and mother and jills are doing fine.  We had
a photo session this morning, As soon as we get the pics developed we will
have pictures up and our yearly internet kit journal starts today, we will
be giving daily reports online of their progress and growth.

                               Mia
--
Covenstead House Ferretry
We breed for Quality, not Quantity