From:
Katie Quimby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 22:13:04 -0700
This is the first time I have posted.  Usually I just 'lurk'.  I have been
trying to keep up with the daily digests, but haven't had a lot of time
(like many of you I know).  This latest news of the little guys in Layton,
Utah being confiscated really got my goat!  I just want you all to know
that I do care and I have e-mailed The Denver Post and also Best Friends
Animal Sanctuary and the inside edition to let them know what has been
going on and to ask them to check into it.  I do have another question,
though - isn't there the ASPCA or something that can step in and help?
Okay, I have 2 questions - Isn't this really animal cruelty?????  leaving
these poor unfortunate babies in such conditions as we are told?  This
animal control director should be ashamed of himself!  I thought these
guys were out to help STOP abuse - not ENFORCE IT!!!  Okay, I can't do very
much except put my money where my mouth is and so I will and I pray that
others will do the same to help out.  I am loved by two fur-faces of my own
and it brings me to tears to think of how these other ferts are being
treated.  I don't know what else I can do to help, I will inform as many
people as I can about this atrocity and pray help will arrive in time!

Kate and Clan 'Kritter'