From:
Amber Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:39:31 -0800
For Eppy's mom, I am keeping you both in my thoughts..  I hope that a
miracle has occured for you and Eppy.  You both deserve one.

As for emphysema, my nana has smoked for 60+ years and she is fine..
however her pets and my Papa all end up with Emphysema.  Her poodle lived
for about 15 years and coughed and wheezed like HE was the one smoking.
It's sad that people who smoke can't see what they are doing to their
pets.  I'm not saying that smokers shouldn't have pets, but it seems to me
that it wouldn't be that hard to go outside and smoke instead of hurting
your pet's health..  small children and animals have no say about what is
done to them.

The story of Podo touched my heart.  I am glad that someone was there for
the poor critter in his last moments.  It's hard to lose them, especially
when you only get a few minutes with them.  Thank you for watching over
Podo.

The people in the Sacramento club who kept the ferret without making any
attempt to find the owners should be VERY ashamed of themselves.  How
would they feel if one of their babies got out and someone found it and
didn't make any attempt to look for them?  I know ferrets are illegal in
CA..  I reside there as well, but it just seems to me that they could've
made some attempt..  "Found furry critter..  call with details" or as my
sister did when she lost her ferret, ask the vet if you can use their
number.

Sandee, my little girl Charm went to the rainbow bridge.  Please look out
for a cute little girl with a cast.  My little girl had a knack for
finding ferrets who needed to be loved.  Please make sure Nickademus,
Pogo, Mo, Peanut Butter, Mr.Weebles, SS.  Rose and all the others greet
her..  but please make sure that Domino (her buddy and the one she found
outside) is definetly there to meet her.