From:
Catherine Roebuck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 19:52:20 -0500
I understand that that there were four ferrets used in the making of
this movie.  There is one ferret still alive---she is 15,and her name is
'Poto".  She is the ferret that ran up the Father's leg and nailed him in
the neck.  Of courseshe didn't really bite him as she is a little lover,
but she lives in Pennsylvania.  She's doing well for her age, but she is
slowing down a little.  Isn't that amazing?  Just thought I'd share.
Cathy

There are pets that will get to your heart, but a ferret will steal your
soul.