From:
Jacci Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 13:09:25 -0500
Thanx to everyone that responded privately to my inquiry on how everyone
administers FerreTone to their fuzzies.  I am overwhelmed by the number
of responses so quickly!  You guys ROCK!!  I had been putting FerretVite
on her tummy when I do her nails - that seems to be the most popular
method for the Tone as well.

One last thing - about 2/3 of the responses suggest mixing it with olive
oil.  Is this the preferred method?  What does the oil do for them?  Any
vets out there care to respond?  Also, is it ok to give daily?  I've been
alternating with FerretVite every other day for now.

Hugs & dooks to all -
Jacci & Kira the wonder fert