From:
WarpDrive <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 21:36:46 -0500
>First thing out of his mouth..."What are these things?"  My mom-in-law
>said ferrets... He looks at me & says "I've got a gun out in the car;
>do you want me to shoot them for you?" {not that would make it any
>better, but he wasn't smiling or laughing either.}
>
>Yeah.  Great way to win someone over.
>
>Shannon
>Sterling, Pandora, & Jasmin

I am afraid I would not stand for that at all.  He would have gotten one
warning, then he would have spent the rest of the visit on the porch.
(Out of respect for BIG and the rest of the FML I'll leave it at that.)

              Duane

The battle is now joined on many fronts.
We will not waver.  We will not tire.
We will not falter, and we will not fail.
          George Bush
President of the United States of America