From:
North R Sterling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 02:21:06 -0400
A Michigan USA Ferret Friendly Reminder For The Month Of July

You are cordially invited to meet members of the Midwest Ferret
Fellowship and their ferrets at this very Special Event for a great
time with great food - But most of all - Great Ferret People.  Please
Come and Join us.

Bring your favorite summer time dish to pass if you would like.

Special Event: ANNUAL MEMBER PICNIC

When: Sunday - JULY 20, 2003

Time: 1 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.

Where:  Ron & Trudy Lehman's - 5947 Young Road, Bellevue, Michigan

For directions call: 269-763-3158

Ferrets are welcome to this event!

Also You are cordially invited to meet members of the Midwest Ferret
Fellowship, along with their ferrets, at the following upcoming special
event:

Special Event: FERRET DAY

PETCO - ARBORLAND Mall - ANN ARBOR, MICHIGAN

When: Saturday - July 26, 2003

Time: 11:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.

Where:  PETCO - Arborland Mall
3537 Washtenaw Avenue
Ann Arbor, Michigan

Contact:

Dee Gage at (616) 776-7783 or [log in to unmask] for more specific details.
(Midwest Ferret Fellowship)

OR

Cathy Harper at (734) 480-2514 or [log in to unmask] for more specific
details.  (SouthEastern Michigan Ferret Rescue)

Ferrets are also welcome to this event!

In addition, you are invited to visit our website:
www.midwestferretfellowship.org

While you're there, check out our Shopping link where you'll find some
unique items for you and your furkids, such as:

The 2003 Ferret Calendar

The Maltese Penny jewelry

MFF crocheted eggs & mice

3-piece sleep sets

Zanies 8-way Ferret Playhouse

Not shown is the MFF Heavy-Duty clear plastic tubes.  These are 10-feet
long & 4-inches in diameter.  This tube DOES NOT collapse.  You can tie
this tube in a knot and it will stay put.  Cost is $30 plus
shipping/handling

The Mission Statement of the Midwest Ferret Fellowship is to educate and
promote the domesticated ferret as a companion pet.  Even though we are
home-based in Michigan, anyone interested in ferrets is welcome.

Dee Gage
Co-Founder/Acting President