From:
Eley Kohn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 1996 12:55:05 +0000
Regarding Ela's question about the un-popular coupon book.  I have not
ordered one because I don't know which store's coupons are included.  For
example, NO ONE in my household eats at BurgerKing, MacD.'s, Wendy's, etc.
so if all the coupons are for that type of restaurant, no savings for us.
Neither do we eat at really fancy restaurants.  Knowing what the coupons are
for, would possibly entice me into purchasing a book.  I mean to say, if I
thought I could save $, I would buy a book.

Also, I referred to Emily Classon by the name of Emily Sasson a few weeks
ago - sorry, I hope you realized I was talking about you.

Eley

Eleanor Kohn
email: [log in to unmask]

[Moderator's note: Actually, you choose the type of coupons you want to
receive.  They are grocery coupons for products, not for any particular
store.  BIG]