From:
Debbie Scott/Friendly Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 09:52:30 -0500
Hello, I have had a ferret come back home.  A gentlemans family split and
he felt that she was not getting the attention she deserved.  He wishes
to sell her and cage.

A large LOVELY cinnamon, once a breeder.  She perfers not to be with other
ferrets, beats them up out of fear.  She is 4 of age and was spay at the
proper age of couse.  Healthy and loves people and loves to be held.  She
would sure be a great lap ferret for a retired couple or widow person that
is for sure....The perfect home for this perfect ferret is what she is
looking for and there is no hurry in finding it.  She was the beginning of
my cinnamon bloodline and it is a must for her to go to a perament home
where I can get frequent updates on her health.

Debbie Scott email me or call 937-392-9302