From:
Peria Area Ferret Connection <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 22:20:30 -0500
Hi.  My appologies to anyone who has tried to contact me at the club lately.
I had surgery myself recently and it's a slow recovery.

On Wednesday, November 6, 1996, the club was the topic of a feature story in
the Peoria Observer.  We were in the Peoria Journal Star the following day.
From those two stories, our CBS station in Peoria came out and did a story
on the ferrets.  CNN got wind of that and aired the approximately 60 second
spot that weekend.  When it rains - IT POURS!!

The stories were all really well done and were done in very good taste.
Unfortunately, I was in the process of scheduling my surgery.  The surgery
was early last week and I came home from the hospital last Friday.  I still
have a very sore stomache, but I am healing pretty quickly and feeling
better day by day.

I am still about 2 weeks behind in the FML and trying to catch up.  I have
been trying to catch up on some e-mail, too.

If anyone sent me mail and I didn't respond, please re-send it.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone and I appologize for any inconvenience I may
have caused anyone.

Mary
Peoria Area Ferret Connection
Morton, Illinois