Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 18:03:12 -0800
Hi all
Things here at da bridge have been a little slow so I have been doing
ferrety things.  Da sock steal and eating a lot of watermelon.  Of course
I am getting pretty good at da Crazy Kars although Noelle and Soly beat me
a couple of times.

A little guy came in today.  He said his name waz JJ.  He waz kinda little
for a boy.  He went over to da All You Can Eat Fruit bar and ate up a lot
of da fruit.  Then he said he was going over to da Tube Park and get in a
tube race or two.  He said he waz real good at tubes.  I watched him for a
while and he waz pretty good.  I will have to race him myself some time.  I
think I can take him.  He left a message for hiz Mommy that he luved her
and to send lots of kisses and hugs.  He said to say hi to hiz brothers and
sisters for him.

I am off to da races again.  Soly and Noelle are over there practicing and
might get better than me.  Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee