Date:
Wed, 16 May 2012 09:28:42 -0400
OK now it's time for those that know it's not about the money to come
together and defend Selina and BIG. In my hopes to raise $932 BILLION
dollars to not only defend BIG and Selina but also buy the state of
California to change the laws regarding domesticated ferrets. This is a
multi class action defense fund (wow that sounded impressive). Here is
what we need to do: everyone and I DO MEAN everyone... today, at your
earliest convenience, dig out those couch cushions and collect the
change. Now here's the tough part - take the amount you find, double
it, send it to ME (no - don't really)... send it to Ferrets Unlimited
Rescue Services or Prairie Wildlife Fund or Buck A Month! Together we
shall defend BIG and Selina for their righteous doings over the years.
It is time to take action! Even if I have to eat ferret food!! Linda
Iroff... this may end in a ferret food eating fundraiser. Heh.

Dave

PS: How much will we need to buy California?