From:
outlawdook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 09:56:07 -0800
This is not directly related to ferrets, but it shows how our governor can
talk out of 2 orifices and still call himself an honorable man, all the
while denying us our our right to have the domestic Ferret as our pets.
This is from: http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/981120/dept_vets_2.html

``I...call upon all citizens of the Golden State to remember those who have
served in our nation's military and whose contributions and sacrifices have
protected the freedoms and made possible the unparalleled quality of life
we as Americans enjoy,'' said Wilson.

Two other LA VETS representatives, Retired Marine Col. Joe Smith, president
of the board of directors, and Tim Cantwell, president of Westside Residence
Hall Inc., received a signed copy of Gov. Pete Wilson's Veterans Day
proclamation and a personal message from Gov.-elect Gray Davis,
respectively.  I hope unlike Wilson, Gov.-elect Gray Davis sees the light
since he was a Military man.  As soon as he takes office, I will get his
Snail-mail address and I hope all FML members will take a moment and the
cost of a stamp to write him and remind him of the above.  Please save this
or go to the url and make a copy of it's entirety for yourselves.  Next to
my love of Fuzzbutts, is the love I hold for every person who has died,
shed blood and still serving this Great Country, that California wants to
ignore our basic rights.

OutlawDook

[P.S.]
I forgot this one, from Wilson:

Wilson commented, ``Since the shots at Lexington and Concord were heard
'round the world, the sons and daughters of the United States of America
have answered our nation's call to duty to ensure liberty and fight tyranny.

Whose liberty is he ensuring, his own of course.  Fight tyranny...I doubt
if he knows what the word means, since all ferret owned persons in
California is living his Tyrannical type of politics.  Hopefully all these
words will come back to haunt him.

OutlawDook