From:
Priscilla Gabrielle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2013 21:33:47 -0800
Today, at 12:30 pm, my Ralph was given his wings! He flew peacefully
to the Rainbow Bridge, surrounded by his Mom (me), and the hoomins who
loved and took such wonderful care of him at his vet's office.

At 7 1/2 years old Ralph fought three terrible illnesses-- Insulinoma,
ACD, and Lymphoma. He lived every day with love and joy. He brought
such love and joy to me, and as I write this, I miss him terribly.

Bridge Greeters--please be on the lookout for my boy. You will
recognize him immediately, for he is a handsome big fella, a Dark Eyed
White--who looks ike a miniature Polar Bear with his big furry soft
white coat. He is a sweet, and gentle soul. He no doubt will have a
plentiful supply of his favorite treats--Foamy Fries! He looked forward
to them daily, as they were the only treat he liked. He will have his
soft blue blanket with him. Also--lots of white socks. He loved to
stash white sox--especially under his Mom's bed. At one point there
were more than thirty--all with little holes in them , of course.
He also will have his favorite toy--rattle balls, all colors of the
Rainbow! Oh, how he loved to play with them. He made his Mom laugh
with his antics. He will also bring with him a squeaky clown fish. The
squeaking always brought him running, and he would grab the fish from
his Mom's hand, and stash it safely in his hidey hole!

His sisters, Blossom--a beautiful panda-blaze, and Trixie--a petite
sable beauty with sparkling eyes, will be there. I told him they will
be there to greet him. He is a most excellent Happy Dancer and
Alligator Roller--and I know it won't be long before he shows his
sisters his moves!

I was blessed to be Ralph's hoomin ! And he was the best weasel he
could be! He did everything right! He brought me such love and joy. And
as I write this now, I miss him so badly. My heart is aching. I hope he
understands I had to let him get his wings! He was seizing, and nothing
more could be done. I hope he forgives me.

I love you, Ralphie! Fly High my best friend! Give Blossom and Trixie a
Hug for me! Tell them I love and miss them too, everyday.