From:
Lawrence Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 21:18:05 -0500
Hello to all,

I just want to thank everyone for their encouragement and help for Freddie.
He is doing much better now.  :) He chased me around this morning and was
up for quite a while.  He did his "dance" and played a bit with Andy.

We are starting a club in our area (Greensboro, NC).  We are called "The
Piedmont Ferret Association".  If anyone is interested in becoming a part
of our group, please mail a request. :)  Also, ATTENTION ALL CLUBS: Would
you send a copy of your membership requirements, rules, regulations,
applications and any advice that you think would be helpful.  Our primary
goal is to be EDUCATION!!!!  Hopefully we will be able to teach pet store
employees, etc.

Thanks again,

Tequita-one HAPPY mom!
Freddie-if you'll slow down a bit, I'll get you!
Andy-my sleepy old man
PeeWee-Pleeease let me kiss you
Cindy-disaster-in-fur