From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 2009 11:43:35 -0500
Happy Holidays to everyone!

We have just added a ton of Christmas specials to our site.
http://www.FerretDreamsUSA.com
Stop by and check them out, they make great gifts!

There are new Hanging Cozy Dens and 3' Tunnels for only $10 each! Check
our bedding page for even more great deals
http://www.ferretdreamsusa.com/bedding.cfm

And not only are we continuing to carry our mice, fish, lobster,
spider, octopus and knobbly egg toys, but we have added bulk buys.
While supplies last, you can get a 6 count Christmas colored egg bag
for only $5.50 plus $2 shipping. Also, you can order everyday colors
in 6 count for $5.50 plus $2 shipping or 12 count for $10 plus $3
shipping. Check out the toys page at
http://www.ferretdreamsusa.com/toys.cfm

Don't forget, for every 12 egg toys per order, we add an egg to our
shelter bags to be donated in the Crafty Weasels boxes.

Also, be on the lookout for crochet ferrets! They have been selling so
fast, we can't get them listed on the website...but they will be here
soon!

Shelters, rescues and international customers please email me your
orders directly.

Dooks & Dances
Ann
www.FerretDreamsUSA.com