From:
Dale Nupp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 01:36:54 -0400
Hello All:
I few weeks ago I dumped my six fuzzies on Judith White to ferret sit while
on vacation.  (Judith, I can never thank you enough) During the course of
several meetings my fur sharks were playing with these plastic balls with
a bell in them that had crocheted (sp?) covers and long yarn leads.  My
ferrets loved them.  Dakota, I am told went insane for them.  Anyway, I
asked Judith where she got them and she said from Troy Lynn Eckert of
Ferret Family Services.  I immediately ordered six of them.  They are only
two bucks a piece including the postage.  My fuzz butts heartily endorse
them.  It is quite true that Dakota goes crazy for them.  Baby can't wait
to stash them in her hidey hole and tries repeatedly to do so after I keep
pulling them out.  Odo, Tugg and Willy love them too.  The only one who
does not seem real interested is Chloe who is deaf and can't quite figure
out what all the fuss is about.  So five out of six of my guys strongly
urge you to contact tle immediately to order yours.  Her e-mail address is:

Dale
Missing Burt