Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:13:24 -0800
Hi all

Some of these are very late.  There waz another puter malfunction in my
hooman's house.  They just got it fixed I hope.  Give me a day or two to
catch up.  I am reading as fast as I can.

A little guy named Thor came in.  He was met by Renate and Sparkle.  They
welcomed him with open paws.  Then it waz time to sit around and talk and
gossip of home.  They talked and talked but eventaully got all talked
out.  Then it waz time to explore and see all da sights and attractions.
They had a great time seeing everything but eventually ended up at Dirt
Mountain where they were going to enlarge their den for one more.  They
dug and dug but didn't seem to get anywhere.  Then da resident evacuation
engineers wondered by and soon da work waz progressing well.  They had it
dug out in not time.  It had all da comforts of home without da hooman.
He said to send hiz luv and lots of ferret kisses to hiz mommy.

A little girl came in later.  She waz met by Gina who greeted her very
warmly.  They had to sit around and gossip and talk for a while.  They
talked about everything.  Then it waz time to head out and explore and
see all da attractions and da sights.  I later saw them over at da Otter
Slide where they were doing a lot of sliding.  They put up with da
splashing and da water to use da slide cause dat is what they said they
enjoyed da most.  They would slide down and hit with a splash only to hop
right out to slide again.  They seemed to have a lot of fun at it.  She
said to send lots of hugs and kisses to her mommy and to tell her she
will be right here when she gets here.

A little guy named Moose came in.  He waz met by Claudia with Sam,
Scarlett and a bunch of others in tow.  Claudia greetd him and then da
introductions began.  Everyone waz introduced to everyone and seemd to
get along very well.  They of course had to sit around and talk for a
time about home and gossip about this and dat.  They talked for some
time.  They then had to raid da Fruit Bar for a snack.  After dat they
headed out to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  I later
seen them over in da Fields where they were running through da grass
and snorkeling and rolling in it.  Then they started a game of chase and
soon there were little ones running everywhere.  Everyone seemed to be
chaseing everyone.  It waz a mad house but they seemed to enjoy it a lot.
He said to send luv and hug and cuddles to hiz mommy.

A little girl named Belle came in after dat.  She waz met by Snowflake,
DiMetri and Thumper.  They were happy to see her and greeted her warmly.
Da usual gossip session then began where they got caught up on all da
happenings and gossip at home.  Then it was off to explore and see all da
attractions and da sights.  I later saw them over at da Tube Park where
they were going through da practice tubes and having a great time.  They
said dat in da near future they were going to practice and enter da races
but for today it waz time to have a little fun.  They raced through da
tubes and chased each other and played tag and just had a fun time.  She
said to send her luv and kisses to her mommy and not to worry as she is
doing real good.

I looked into dat pooch Hush Man and found him wondering around in da
wrong area.  I had a heck of a time finding him but evenually I got him
to da rght area and squared away.  I couldn't be in da dog area long as
they are still upset about Halloween but I think he will do all right.

I looked up Griffin in da puter thingy and found him over at da Wrestling
Matches where he said he waz watching everyone else wrestle.  He said he
missed you and to tell you he waz doing real well here.  It waz not home
but waz real close.  He had a comfortable den and lots of good food to
eat.  He said not to worry about him as he will be here when you get
here.  He passed on his luv and a big kiss.

I am off to rest as all this reading is tiring.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee