From:
Monica Burklund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 04:44:14 -0700
I had to go get permission from them first and now I have it.  For those
of you missed it or don't have cable ..
Kevin & Julie Groninga at http://www.wuzzles.com/ferrets/

I had seen in a post that there was a video of a ferret having babies,
went to the site immediately, saw that they had one of their ferrets on
the "That's my baby" show which I always watched up until I turned off
the cable a few months ago.  Of all the ones I had to miss.  I wasn't
able watch the video from their site because of my computer so I emailed
them asking if it was possible to get a copy of the TV show through them
or the show itself.  I was told they would find out, but.  that they had
taken home movies of the event & that I could buy that.  Which I am.

So if any of you would like to buy a copy of the "home movie" on DVD or
VHS, you can email them at the above addy.

If ya don't mind mention my name ( Monica ) and maybe I'll get a
discount.

A price really hadn't been mentioned but they had gotten a lot of request
so decided to follow through with selling a copy of the blessed event to
other people too.

I told them they should sell it on ebay, if I had come across that I
would of bid right away.

I have my copy reserved!!

Monica Sno & Dargo