From:
"~trina~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 17:27:33 -0700
I normally do not post--just read..  but I felt the need to post on
behalf of Mark (AKA Death Adder)

I took in his two ferrets Zeus and Samantha.  for the record -they are
not in a full smoked enviro-- he smokes outside most of time and air
and fans are on A LOT== simply b/c he is hot..  i have connections to
vaccinate my fuzzies and are in good health.  they were NOT abused and
we were happy to give them the additional love they deserve!  they are
adjusting quite well and are happy---lots of time and room to play,watch
tv LOL, sleep,and have fun ..and they're not allowed to smoke :o)

 ~trina~