From:
Ellen Fowler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 07:25:39 -0500
First, I want to thank EVERYONE on the list who posts.  Because of you, I
may have discovered a problem with my fuzzie that I would not have even
known existed until the FML!!  Here is the advice we need:

1) What exactly does a swollen vulva look like?  Can it resemble a tall
pimple?  I compared bottoms between my two girls and the one I believe is
sick has this and the other monster has just a "nub".

2) I read the FML religiously (since Jan 1 when I discovered it and signed
up).  I know there has been alot of discussion about swollen vulvas, but I
cannot remember what disease it is a symptom of or what other symptons of
said disease are...(It's called learning too much new stuff at one time.
I remember seeing it, but not the details.)

3) Does anyone know of an awesome vet in the Orlando, FL area?  Preferably
someone in Orlando in the Conway area to the downtown area, maybe even Pine
Hills.  I am willing to drive farther than that, but I just missed 2 months
of work due to having a baby and I am not comfortable having to take a
whole day off to take the monsters to the vet (but I will if need be).

TIA to all of you and thanks for helping me give better care to my
fuzzbutts.  I have learned more here than I learned in the three books I
read on them when we got the first monster.

Hugs to furballs everywhere and mine are making strange noises in the
kitchen.  Must investigate...

elly