From:
Shyla Tessmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 08:22:06 -0400
This morning I noticed a small piece of duct tape missing from where it
was supposed to be taped.

Thinking back, my best recollection is that it WAS still there about 2-3
days ago.  All the fuzzies have been rather lively the last couple of days,
so that's good.  And, from what I can tell, all have been going potty
normally (the 3 of them are caged together so it's hard to tell who did
what in the box).  If the tape was chewed off, I am pretty sure the culprit
was Mykah, but I won't rule out the other two completely.  I do give them
hairball remedy often, but I know in situations like this, it's good to
give them higher-than-normal doses.  How much is enough?  Can I give them
too much?  Any help would be welcome!

Thanks,
Shyla

Mykah, Rocket, Lynk, and Jewell the cat.