From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 14:45:01 -0400
Laurie L Jay asked:
> P.S.  What DOES Dook mean??????

I'm not really sure -- my knowledge of even Conversational Ferret isn't all
that good -- but I think it can be anything from "Whee, this is fun!" to
"Hey, somebody's been playing with MY toys." (It's the common word for the
chuckling-burbling-percolating noise ferrets make.)

Jodi asked:
>Also, what is BRUCE WILLIAMS current E-mail address?

As of September 12, <[log in to unmask]>.
[Moderator's note: OK, Dr. Williams posted yesterday, so this is pretty
much public knowledge.  But in general, I don't post email addresses.  BIG]

Kelly White asked:
>I saw Reverend Maynard tippitoing down the hallway with a photograph
>in his mouth. [...] can I let him have the picture?  Will it hurt him?

I wouldn't let him have the photo.  You're right, there are all kinds of
chemicals in it, which can't be good for him to ingest.

--
- Pam Greene
Ferret Central <http://www.optics.rochester.edu:8080/users/pgreene/>