From:
Cindy Michou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2007 14:57:35 -0800
We enjoyed the program. I've never been to a ferret show and it was
interesting, biting and all. My four terrors love to play "turtle" with
their plastic igloo or any box laying around. It was nice to see that
mine weren't the only ones that do that! I've never done the blanket
toss with ours. I'm always afraid that they'll hurt their backs, but
that's just me. You have to know your ferrets. What's fine for mine
may not be fine for someone else and vice versa.

I think what everyone would like to see is a program about ferret
ownership and all the ups and downs this entails. Perhaps one of the
ferret groups could present such an idea to PBS or Animal Planet for a
future special and then work with them to put it together. You could
show the day to day ferret duties (or poopies as the case may be),
shelters, illnesses and cost involved with ownership, etc.

Dooks and dances from us to all those who were in the special.

Hugs and dooks,
Cindy Michou and the gang at
Hiland Ferrets