From:
mireille chiasson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 1996 13:02:01 +0000
Hello,

I am responding to the person who asked if Techni-cal is a new product in
Canada.  I live in New Brunswick, Canada and i have been using this product
since i first got my ferrets two years ago.  Techni-Cal has wonderful
results on their coat-fur-weight...This product was suggested to me by a
local breeder that would not feed anything else to his ferrets...and
wonderful ferrets they are!  Looking at the ingredients list on the box of
Techni-Cal you are sure that you can't go wrong with this brand of cat food.

See ya. .Mireille
Lucy, Antha and Molly (the baby).