From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 13:45:24 +0000
Thank you MC, I was going to say exactly what you were.  I didn't state any
"facts" about spokane, and I had already stated I checked the back issues.
And just so you know, not one person has responded to my request.  I really
appreciate the help here.  I see 80 million responses to someone who needs
an opinion on using TF as food, but noone can give me the facts on this.  Is
this because nobody knows them?  I am seriously asking for help here, I want
to donate but I would like my questions answered, Please?  Someone?  Anyone?

[MH?]

[Moderator's note: I forgot to give initials when the question was first
posted 3 issues ago, but this is the poster who originally asked the
question.  I lean toward giving the poster the benefit of the doubt here --
heck, the press frequently distort facts despite training and actual face to
face interviews.  But here's a twist:

This poster is not reachable (I've now noticed the email address the posts
were sent from doesn't exist - sorry, I usually check those things before
accepting a post) and since he or she is obviously not reading the FMLs
either, I say we drop this.  I won't accept a post from this person again
unless it comes from a verifyable address.  BIG]