From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2006 07:25:07 -0400
I have to laugh at both Pete and RePete where they both do the "propose"
with me.  When I let them out (one at a time where they will kill each
other) they follow me around the house like my shadow but when I walk one
end of the house to the other they are like those proposes you see on TV,
they run just ahead of me and to one side, usually to one side.  Have to
be careful to not step on them where they forget now and then.

RePete loves to play hide and dook.  I will be going down the hall with
him proposing, then I stop and stomp towards him.  He runs like crazy for
under the bed and I quickly hop around the corner and wait.  His head
will soon appear and I will stomp towards him where he again dooks and
runs for cover.  He will do that as much as I will.  Just a game we play.

Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100
Mechanicsville, Va. 23111