From:
Sharon McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 09:30:52 -0500
>From:    [log in to unmask]
>1.  If each one of the several hundred people or more on this list that
>love Eric and Mary could send $25 every 3 months for a year to a critical
>bill these guys have-you would have $15,000 for them paid off by the end
>of the year.

I NEVER get involved in controversial stuff, but I guess I start today!

Unfortunately People ALREADY HAVE sent in $25.00 for a Magazine
Subscription!  Where did that Money Go??  It was supposed to Pay the
Printer etc... People are now expected to Send in MORE Money??  Believe
Me..  That Magazine is not worth $50.00 for never receiving a
Subscription!  We can ALL Plead Hardship!  Is Everyone going to send me
Money because my Husband has Juvenile Diabetes and had to get 6 Surgeries
to save his eye sight?  Is everyone going to send me Money because we are
Broke most of the time because my Stupid Insurance Company don't pay for
his Diabetic Supplies??  NO!!  Mary and Eric are going to wind up being
Sued (Not by me, I didn't re-subscribe!) unless they decide to get the
word out to people who do NOT Subscribe to the FML or their Newsletter!
Yeah They have hardships, Yeah their business is going down the tubes but
as a bunch of other People have said before..  They need to Deal with it
and Not Hide behind their Website.  I'm SURE they Got the word out and
Advertised and Posted etc... When they wanted people to Subscribe!  Why
not do the same thing now??  People who sent in THEIR hard Earned Money
even They ALSO Have Hardships deserve something except to be ignored and
asked to send even MORE money!

Rgds
Sharon Gilliss
Who will Keep Her Subscription to Ferrets Magazine happily!