From:
"Sue M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 02:48:43 +0000
Yup!

I don't remember the fire-lizards that well, been a while since I read
those books, and that was long before I was owned by ferrets...but the
kender association I made within days of owning my first *L*

My first two adoptees didn't have names...one was a Rosa, I knew that right
a way, but the black eyed white wasn't named as easily...a friend who
wasn't that familiar with ferrets played with her for a while and looked at
me and said "name her Tas...for Tasslehoff" (Tas was also the one who
looked at a friend who was holding her and telling her that he was going to
torture her...by holding her still...she looked at him, and fell into a
deep sudden sleep!  *LOL* I was rolling on the floor...he was yelling and
screaming "No!  you're not supposed to sleep!  you're supposed to be
tormented!  wake up!" He put her down and she woke up and looked at him
like "torment me will ya?  I don't think so...I dare you to try that
again!")

Sue