From:
Patricia Lehne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 1997 18:10:12 -0600
We recently added another ferret to our first one and the new little girl
has this almost soft sound she does once in a while.  I don't think it to be
a hiss.  It's almost more like a chirp but very soft.  Does anyone know what
I'm talking about.  If you do, can you tell me if this is discontentment or
a indication of wanting to play.  One is a neutered male and the other is a
sprite.(Can't remember if the n/m is a gib or a hob.  I believe it is a
gib.) Hoping someone could enlighten me here.  Thank You All.