From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2005 12:43:27 -0400
Dear Ferret Folks-

I have been humbled by trying to photograph weasels.  It is *not* easy,
let us say, not easy to do well.  I am always impressed when I see it
done well.

I like to look at everybody's little guys.  Sometimes I see pictures of
*you* in there, and that's always a trip, because generally, the idea I
get of *you* in my mind is nothing like what I see in the photos.  I
probably don't look anything like what you imagine, either.  Ferrets Mag.
used to run a photo of me, it inspired me to lose 20 lbs.  that I have
KEPT OFF.  All I have to do is think about that photo.  (Shudder!)

Anyway, I followed the link that Jules gave yesterday for her little
fuzzies.  Guys, these are really *good* pictures.  If you didn't take
a look, you might want to reconsider.  The picture of the "really wet
ferret", (you'll know the one) actually made me laugh out loud!  Oh,
the miserable look of it!  No wonder people think ferrets are rodents.
Everything in that photo says 'drowned rat.' The close up photo series
of the ferret inside the tube is awesome.  I've got #2 as my wallpaper.

(Hope you're not looking for royalties, Jules. It's *mine*, now.)

Here are the directions she gave, which worked right the first time:

Here's the Pictures!
<http://share.shutterfly.com/action/share/welcome?i=EeAN2Ldmzct3DhY
&notag=1&x=1&sm=1&sl=1>
To View:
Follow Link
Press "View Pictures"
Then on the Right Hand Side of the screen Press "View As A Slide Show"
A Window will pop up and the slide show will begin.

Note: You do not have to join the website or buy prints to view the
pictures.

Alexandra in MA