Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 04:41:51 -0800
Add me and da kids to the list of folks who are thrilled to see Bob
Church return to the list.  All forms of communication are a means of
education and that includes debates.  One of the beautiful features of
our friend da puter is the scroll key.  This enables the user to scroll
in one direction or the other to pass over posts that may not be of
interest.

I have never found Bob to be intimidating.  We can only hope to gain
knowledge through what he shares.  As individuals, the information is
presented to us and we then decide what we will keep and what we will
toss away when it comes to caring for our babies.  This is true of
every aspect of caring for our ferret from the litter they poop in to
veterinary care, herbs and alternative healing.  It really irks me to see
people bashing the alternative health care methods.  Who is to say that
traditional medicine is always the best?  And what exactly do you think
"standard" medicines are prepared from?  A: Plants and herbs.  You're
only cheating your animals by closing yo ur minds folks.

OK, I'm off my tangent now.  I guess I "went there" because I met a new
friend this weekend at the BFC ferret show.  She does Reiki healing.  We
discussed this practice and I find it completely fascinating.  Powers of
the mind and positive energies are not given enough credit.  One of the
things I've always loved about the FML is the combination of input.  Here
you can find all the cute stuff, wonderful ferret folks and education.
Let's try to be more tolerant of the education that folks contribute to
this list.

Scrolling slowly and taking in every word,

Kim at SUMS...who is also a lover of heavy metal. hee hee