From:
Ferret MOM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 18:52:36 -0700
Thank You EVERYONE!!!

Due to your A*W*E*S*O*M*E support we have gone over our goal and will be
able to give S.A.F.E. a considerable check !!!  To date, 1086 raffle
tickets (due to some last minute donations) have been sold.

We will honor our previous post, so there are only a few hours left to
purchase tickets.  It is too late to use snail mail and the deadline
to purchase tickets with PayPal will be midnight Sunday.  The
PayPal acct. can not accept Credit Card payments.

Allowing for the slow mail service, winners will be announced later in
the week.

To check out all of the nice prizes ( 30 I believe) just follow the link
from www.saferrets.org with luck, one of them might be yours.

Dooks and War Dances,
Leizann Michele Engelke
1086 River Rock