From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 1996 04:06:04 -0800
Hello friends,

You guessed it!  THE CHRISTMAS ADVENTURE will be ready for shipping by the
end of November!  You may have read the first two parts in the last two
FML's... Well, it is going to be one fun story (as was The Big Adventure!)
and sure to be a great stocking stuffer!  Check out the web page:

                       http://home.aol.com/wildsidepu

Or you can e-mail me for the information on ordering copies of this book and
The Big Adventure also.  BTW, The Big Adventure orders were all shipped out
this last week, so check your snail mail boxes for your books!  There are
still some copies available with the paw print signiatures also!  I hope to
be able to show more of THE CHRISTMAS ADVENTURE on the FML as I write
it...so stay tuned to this list for more info!  Thanks to you all for making
this possible and especially to Bill Gruber for allowing me to share this
with you all!  Bill, I've always wondered:

How many ferrets do you own, and what are their names?

     Thanks, love, and dooks,
     Looking forward to hearing from you all!

     David Doyle

[Moderator's note: Should I say they all have a middle initial of "I"?  BIG]