From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2007 20:32:59 -0800
Update on Lance. He finally finished the antibiotics and is doing quite
good on the meds. Yesterday I cleaned ears and he got so stressed that
he started the coughing again, and back down to vet's and got lasix
(0.15 cc 2 X a day till coughing is over). When I scruffed today, he
seems to be getting dehydrated.

My question is this, since he sleeps alot more this time a year, how
can I get him to drink more? I don't want to stress him more with
feeding tubes forcing him to drink. I was thinking of a shot but
water instead of meds, but I never given shots before.

Hugs and dooks
Carol