Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 1994 13:46:48 -0500
Rochelle - my little one, Brandy, does that same thing - standing on her back
legs with her paws on my legs.  It's SO cute, isn't it?  Mine occasionally
does seem to want picked up but mostly I think she wants UP! Like up on the
dresser and up on the desk and up to anything she doesn't normally have access
to. It must be such a huge difference in perspective for them to be up where
we always are. She also wants UP to the hanging plants or to look out the
window if anyone is near it :)

I had to breakdown and get dryer tubing! After everything I kept hearing it was
a must. So now they have 6 ft of it. They LOVE it! One in each side. They chase
each other in and out of it. Blaze is so big that he bunches it all up around
his hips trying to get in if noone holds it :) It's so cute when it finally all
springs off and he goes scrambling through ;) And he also tries to drag it
across the floor when Brandy is still in it. Oh- the cutest thing. Blaze was in
it laying on his back and all I could see was his back feet and tail. Well the
tubing was really fat where he was. I looked in again and there was Brandy
climbing her way past him cuz he wouldn't move! They are so adorable!

                                        Angi Brandy & Blaze