From:
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 19:17:06 EDT
Calling all Las Vegas Ferret Lovers.............
This Saturday at the 24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter we are having a
major fun filled day of playing with ferrets, and other wonderful shelter
critters.  Everyone is welcome to come on over, I will be grilling hotdogs,
burgers, and have nice cold soft drinks.

There are 37 crazy, lovable, sweet, wild ferrets here waiting to be loved
on.  We even received an 8 week old and a 4 month old yesterday.

You'll get to see some great products available for sale, and even a treat
to take home to your fuzzies.  I ask that you leave you fuzzies at home
this time only because its shelter ferret day.

I know this all sounds way to good to be true..........OK I fess up, there
is just one teeny weeny little bitty catch.

Saturday is a major clean up day :)

We have 37 ferrets to bath, clean ears, cut nails, change bedding,and scrub
out, redo 21 cages.

I know this sounds like a lot of work, it is!!!  BUT, if I can get 5-6
people, the work goes quickly, everyone chipping in makes a usual 12 hour
day for my son and I to a 4-5 hour day, with time to enjoy the fuzzies.

I am an equal opportunity slave driver, er, I mean, everyone is welcome,
requardless of sex, hair color, piercings, height, etc.

This will give you a great chance to be in the wonderful world of the fast
paced, exciting, ferret shelter work.  I hope to start around 10ish.

What are your other options, sitting around a pool drinking ice tea, or
relaxing with you family on your day off, going to the lake, how BORING!!!!
I'm making you an offer you can't refuse.........ever had 37 crazy, dirty
ferrets knocking down your door, you don't want to, believe me!

RSVP me at 876-8224 or e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter,,,,,,,where ferrets are treated like
gold