From:
Kim Gorman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 11:05:13 -0500
Ok kids - I have to cop to something......since I got my frets - I
started subscribing to this newsletter.  I have seen sooooo many stories
about ferrets getting their vacinations and having horrid reactions.  I
have a friend also - whos' fret died when she got her shots.  Because
of this - I have steadfastly refused to do the vacines (except rabies)
on my kids.  Here is my question - can it hurt them to NOT have the
vacinations?  My kids do not go outside - they are not around anyone
else's fuzzies, or cats, or dogs or any other mammal for that matter.
Does anyone know if their health can be adversely affected by not having
the vacines?  Please advise and NO FLAMES here kids - I just want my
fuzzies healthy, happy, and preferrably ALIVE.....*smiles*

Kim and Her Army of Idiots