From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 1996 00:04:52 -0800
Hi JANET YOUNG;, et.al.

Well, I don't know why people are so afraid of these, in humans they're
called hemorrhoids.  Treatment is pretty much the same, I use a wet wipe,
Soft Kins wipe, or I know others who use Tucks medicated wipes.  My only
personal case, Sachi, after wiping with a Soft Kins (she had a "dirty
situation"), I put on a dab of the aloe & colloidal silver ointment made by
Silver Wings co., (800-952-4787 ), and the NEXT DAY it was perfectly normal!

I realize there are situations due to bad surgeries that may need surgical
correction, but the little one certainly deserves a chance with what maby
90%+ of the time is easily corrected.  Don't panic, and good for you for
saving the little one's life!

A good "duck" soup or Timmy's recipe will help her coat & lack of weight.
I'm emailing the latest version on Timmy's recipe to you seperately.  I'll
also email it to anyone asking for it.

Take care & keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

    Gary & the gang of fur

Violence is not strength,  Compassion is not weakness.    From Camelot.