Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 00:31:42 EST
Our super hero flies in with a burst of green and white. With a loop di
loop and a spin he zeros in for a perfect 3 point landing.
::::::::CRASH:::::::THUD:::::::::

PETEY!!!!!! STOP MOVING THE CHAIR ON ME!!!!!!

::::::::snickers from under the sofa:::::::

Hello everybody, tis I, Tonks, Super Hero Extrodinaire and I have news.
Today is my Aunty Wolfy's birthday, and cause I loves her so very very
much (almost as much as Isabella Gucci), I thought I would lead us all
in a song.

Sing to the tune of Put Another Candle In Your Birthday Cake. Ready?

Put another wrinkle in your birthday suit, your birthday suit, your
birthday su...it.....

TONKS!!!!!

What Petey??

Behave.

Oh sheeesh fine!!! A super hero can't have any fun anymore.

Happy Birthday Aunty Wolfy, We all love you!

Hugs,
Super Tonks, Petey TPO, Sticks, Buddy, Petunia, Bitty, oh and Robin