From:
Pam VanOverloop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 06:52:03 EDT
Count me in as another person who had a wonderful time at the show.  I
loved catching up with old friends and meeting some of the familiar names
in person.  It's great to put a name with a face.........sorry Kim if we
implied you sound "old" on-line <G>.

To top it all off my fuzzies did real well in the show.  Last month I
bragged about my little Sable, who bounced back from surgery and won first
place in a ring at the Columbus show.  Well, that little sweetie did it
again!  The funny thing was that I had joked that my favorite color is
blue and I had my fingers crossed to get the pretty baby blue tenth place
ribbon......never dreaming we'd end up with a very blue first place ribbon!

My old Granny Tessa tied for first place in the Geriatric Specialty.  The
judges gave her the first place blue ribbon based on her age.  She is a
sweet 8 year old MF silver with the most adorable black nose.  She was
fussed over quite a bit that day, then on the way back home Sunday she got
even more attention.  While stretching our legs at a rest stop in Indiana,
the ferrets drew a lot of attention.  Gabrielle stretched to the limit of
her leash running and exploring, Sable standing still sniffing the air
and posing like she just knows she's pretty, Tessa sitting quietly and
graciously in my son's lap......we were there over an hour educating and
answering questions, especially from senior citizens who were amazed and
delighted by these strange critters.

PamV and 22 Cincinnati Kids