From:
Debi Christy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 23:09:04 -0700
I guess I missed the boat on this one, it just sounds odd somehow...

Organic when referring to foods - aren't they usually refering to plants
grown without artificial fertilizers, etc?  Or does that apply to
livestock as well?

With that in consideration, what good would naturally grown plants do for
an obligate carnivore?

Maybe the salesperson was just an anti-preservative fan and pushing the
organic stuff (because it probably is healthier for cats & dogs).  I don't
think you're going to find any dog food that's adequate for ferret
nutrition, not even as a mixer.

Debi Christy
Ferrets First Foster Home

Practical & easy training, care, & maintenance articles available at
http://www.geocities.com/ferretsfirst/